Click on a button below to read more about the 2018 Show Attractions!
WORLD’S LARGEST CAMPER
When a traditional camper may be a bit small and a Class A motorhome is too large, there’s Powerhouse Coach’s Expedition, the world’s largest production camper. Making its Portland, Oregon debut at the Portland Fall RV and Van Show, the Powerhouse Coach Expedition is worth checking out, if only to gawk, “ooh and ahh” and appreciate that big packages can hold some equally big opportunities.
The 300 square foot cab-over master bedroom is big enough to house a full-size king bed. The 17’ long deck is an immediate clue that it takes a larger vehicle, like a large flatbed truck, to mount this. And one look into the cavernous interior confirms that this is truly a revolutionary, next step in campers.
The interior space is optimized by clever slide outs that give this unit the look of a full-size motorhome or trailer not a camper as advertised. Powerhouse Coach is a custom builder so it’s up to you to determine which layout and features best suit your needs but it’s safe to say the sky’s the limit with a long list of features and options to select from.
The camper can either be removable or permanently mounted.
As a removable camper, Powerhouse Coach says the unit can be unloaded in five minutes so you’re free to “have wheels to chase around in.” For traveling boaters, ATV or dune rails, this configuration makes particularly good sense. The Powerhouse Coach Expedition gives you the “ability to tow a substantial boat or toy trailer” easily.
Make a point of stopping by the Portland Fall RV & Van Show to check out the Powerhouse Coach Expedition and hundreds of other RV’s of all sizes and descriptions
20 REASONS TO ATTEND THE SHOW
- The Northwest’s largest RV show. With over 20 dealers, 240,000 square feet of indoor space and another 100,000 square feet of outdoor space, the Portland Fall RV & Van Show is the largest RV show in the region.
- More brands. With over 200 brands and counting, you won’t find more choices than you will at the Portland Fall RV & Van Show.
- New, new, new. Making their Portland debut this year are several new companies including: PowerHouse Coach, Black Series, Elwell and Earth Cruiser USA. All of these companies are bringing exciting new, never-before-seen products to Portland for your viewing and buying pleasure.
- World’s largest camper. Big enough to house a king-sized bed in its own room, Powerhouse Coach’s Expedition camper resembles a motor home or large trailer. BIG and beautifully appointed, this is one impressive unit and is making its first appearance in Portland.
- RV shopping made easy. You can spend days driving from dealer-to-dealer trying to decide which RV suits your needs best or you can spend the day at the Portland Expo Center where more than 20 dealers are all in one place. The Portland Fall RV & Van Show makes RV shopping as easy as it can be.
- Elwell. A well-known name if you’re looking to make upgrades to your RV, Elwell is bringing their innovative Camp-let trailer to the show. It’s a Portland first and a trailer that should capture some serious attention. Light enough to be towed by a car, this small trailer folds out into a luxury tent that includes a bed and kitchen.
- Onsite financing. Twin Star Credit Union will provide on-site approvals and financing for RV & Van Show shoppers.
- Motorhomes. Class A, B and C motorhomes are here in force. Over 60 brands will be on display making this one of the larger displays of its kind in the region this year.
- Travel trailers. From pop-ups, tent trailers and tear drops to cavernous toy haulers, fifth wheels and everything in between, expect to see it all at this show. If you’re in the market for a travel trailer, you can start the process at this show.
- Campers. From the world’s largest production camper to small, off-road pop-up campers, you’ll find the manufacturers at this show who cover the gamut of camper possibilities and layouts.
- Shop in comfort. Take advantage of plenty of on-site parking or take the Max yellow line to arrive. From the building lighting to carpeted aisles, every effort has been made to make your stroll through the acres of RV’s the best it can be.
- 2-for-1 admission discount. Download the online 2-for-1 discount coupon at pdxrvshow.com, take it to the ticket boothat the Expo Center when you purchase your tickets and you and a guest can get into the show for $10! It’s the best ticket in town! Children 12 and under are admitted into the show for free.
- New and pre-owned. While most of the units on display are new, there’s some pre-owned inventory that’s at this show as well. Hurry! These units go fast.
- Selection. Without a doubt, this is the biggest and most diverse collection of RV’s to be found anywhere in the Northwest.
- Closeout pricing. If you’re looking for a deal on a new or pre-owned RV this is the place to be. Most dealers come to this show with their best deals of the year including closeouts, discontinued and non-current (out of model year) inventory.
- RV repair. Looking for an RV repair resource? RV Oregon LLC will be at the show and they offer complete repair services including interior and exterior cleaning and detailing services. It’s always worth a stop as a preemptive measure to discuss do’s and don’ts as well as best maintenance practices. See rvrepairor.com.
- RV accessories. There’s a little of everything for the RVer at this show including pillows and mattresses, jack covers, hitches, compact E-bikes, destinations, as well as food and beverages.
- Take your time. There’s plenty of time to enjoy the show and shop. The show opens Thursday and Friday at 11 AM and runs until 8 PM, Saturday from 10 AM to 8 PM and Sunday from 10 AM to 6 PM. That’s a full 36 hours of unbridled RV shopping!
- Affordable. Great interest rates and better terms make owning a new RV more affordable than ever. As one example, B. Young RV’s 29’8” 2018 Grand Design Imagine 2600 RB is show sale priced at $28,991 and with a $2,900 down payment can be yours for as low as $221 a month oac. Or how about a Coleman Latern or Heartland Mallard Travel Trailer for as low as $148 mo oac.
- Early giveaways. AAA Oregon/Idaho reusable bags to the first 100 paid attendees each day of the show with valuable offers inside.
B. Young RV Featured Units
2018 Grand Design Imagine 2600RB
Stock # 6904
$2,900 Down Payment / 180 month term
GVWR: 7,495 lbs
Light Weight Without Compromise
With innovative floorplans starting at 5000-pounds, Imagine hits the towing sweet spot for today’s medium duty trucks and SUVs. Imagine does so without the compromise that other manufacturers feel forced to in pursuit of lighter weight.
2019 Vanleigh Beacon 39GBB
Stock # 7530
$10,983 Down Payment / 240 month term
Whether you’re going out for the weekend or call the road your home, the Beacon has everything you would want in a luxury fifth wheel and more. Following close at the heels of our premiere model, the Vilano, the Beacon has upped the ante, featuring a full body paint as well as other luxurious additions. The only problem is you may never want to venture outside once you reach your destination!
2018 Tiffin Phaeton 40IH
Stock # 7194
$26,992.00 Initial Down Payment / 240 month term
Air Ride (4 Air Bags up to 40′) | Adjustable Accelerator & Brake Pedals | Air Brakes with Automatic Slack Adjusters & ABS | 60° Wheel Cut | Fog Lights | Daytime Running Lights | 18″ Smart Wheel Steering Wheel | Cruise Control | Emergency Start Switch
2018 Thor Quantum RC25
Stock # 7125
$8,289 Down Payment / 240 month term
Quantum motorhomes are priced to fit anyone’s budget-from families buying their first motorhome to full-timers looking for a roaming dream home. No matter how you choose to spend your time or your money, the Quantum fits your needs.
Camping World Featured Units
2019 Coleman Lantern 215BHWE
List price – $22,927
Show price – $17,999
20% down, 6.99% APR / 144 mos. Term
$148 mo. oac
Includes: Coleman Latern Package, Power Tongue Jack, Power Awning w/ LED Lighting, Exterior Speakers, Enclosed Insulated Freshwater Tanks
2019 Keystone Bullet 269RLSWE
List Price: $39,515
Show Price: $27,988
20% down, 6.99% APR / 180 mos.
Includes: Outside Kitchen, Power Awning w/ LED Lights, Laundry Chute in Master Bedroom, Black Tank Flush, Stainless Steel Appliances
2019 Thor Motor Coach Compass 23TB
List Price: $114,864
Show Price: $85,299
20% Down, 6.99% APR / 240 mos. Term
Includes: Two Burner Gas Cooktop, Glass Cover, w/ Electric Start, Power Patio Awning w/ Integrated LED Lighting, Exterior 32” TW on Swivel Bracket w/ Bluetooth® Sound Bar and Radio, Solar Panel Prep, Outside Shower
2019 Heartland Mallard M185
List Price: $22,781
Show Price: $17,995
20% down, 6.99% APR / 144 mos. Term
$148 mo. oac
Includes: Mallard Lightweight Package, Solar Panel Prep, Electric Awning, Power Stab Jacks, Standard Exterior Grill
2019 Heartland Fuel 335
List Price: $71,505
Show Price: $56,995
20% down, 6.99% APR / 240 mo term
Includes:Fuel Package, Aluminum Steps, G-Range Tires, Ramp Door Patio w/ Quick Connect, Recline Sofa Seat w/ Fold Down
Thursday, Sept. 12: 11am – 8pm
Friday, Sept. 13: 11am – 8pm
Saturday, Sept. 14: 10am – 8pm
Sunday, Sept. 15: 10am – 6pm
$10 General Admission
FREE (12 & under)
If you need to contact us during the show, please contact someone directly in the show office at